- Working at the HBC booth means that I got in free all weekend
- Cap’n Jazz’s first full set in 15 years! They were awesome – played everything I wanted to hear, and they all looked like they were having a lot of fun.
- Devo – Costume changes, great use of the video screen on-stage, highly entertaining
- Cake was surprisingly good for a band that I haven’t paid attention to in 12 years. I’m going to check out some of their newer stuff, it was really good.
- Cirque Berzerk was beautiful. They had multiple performances every day – I wish I would have been able to check them out more than once.
- Mucca Pazza was definitely fun.
- Had too much iced yerba mate, and felt like I was cracked out for the weekend.
- Only 1 water fountain, bottled water costing $3 each, no way to refill them.
- Heat. I guess it could have been worse, but it was HOT.
- 4 stages, most bands that I wanted to see were playing at the same time as another band I wanted to see.